Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ascension Friday!! - April 8, 2008

Blaize Korabase was the first ascension out of Charm.

Note from King Rexx Capalini:
Blaize was the second person I gave the HUD to back in Sept. '07 and we made our way up thru the ranks together with her under me the entire time.

As you all know, Tiny Empires is a tremendous investment in time and resources, and to make it to the Monarchy requires dedication and determination on top of it all.

So today, it's with great honor that I announce the ascension of my best, oldest, and dearest friend in SL.

Congrats Queen Blaize Korobase!


Message from the new Queen Blaize Korobase:
Woohoo, but before I make a new group thing or whatever I just want to let the huge downline know that you are no longer in Charm. So don't panic and try to run back to Charm, or you'll be leaving your liege. Just chill and let things run smooth and if you have any questions feel Free to IM me, I'll find you in the mess that's there now :)
Blaize

Queen Blaize is currently #26 in the Independent Realms and has named her Realm Fiery Charm. Let's all wish Queen Blaize the best of luck =)

No comments: